To Our Clients, We Promise that….
- We will accurately represent our skills, recognizing our limitations and only offering professional services that we feel competent to provide.
- We will accurately represent what our practice is capable of in all marketing, advertising and promotional materials.
- We will inform you of any conditions that we aware of that could limit our effectiveness.
- We will place our best interest first and foremost, making reasonably certain that we have the necessary skills and resources to provide the support needed before entering into a collaborative partnership with you.
- We will clearly communicate the terms and conditions of our relationship, identifying the responsibilities of all parties, and documenting these provisions in a signed agreement.
- We will honor our contracts, agreements and commitments.
- We will only make commitments that are within our power and abilities to deliver.
- We will accept responsibility for the work we do, admit mistakes and do our part to rectify any problems that arise.
- We will maintain the highest level of professionalism, and refrain from misrepresenting any authority entrusted to us.
- We will safeguard and protect any private and confidential information you entrust to us.
- We will not release any of your information to any party whatsoever unless you give us explicit instruction or consent to do so.
- We will ensure that electronic and hardcopy record disposal is handled in a confidential and secure manner.
“We Understand Your Business Better”
Recruitment Process and Outsourcing is our key forte and we have many unique tactics making use of advanced technologies and creative methodologies to help you better. Our solutions are custom made to fit the client’s business. We offer RPO solutions from the start so that our customer can direct his valuable energy and effort towards his business.
- Researching the industry concerned.
- Researching various roles and designing effective hierarchies.
- Defining skills and responsibilities of a particular role.
- Preparing the list of educational qualifications leading to the skill
- Determining the average experience range required for polishing the required skills.
- Creating the perfect employee requirement profile
- Preparing an ideal job ad and advertising
- Collecting resumes from the existing pool and new applications.
- Short listing candidates.
- Arranging and conducting interviews.
- Performing salary negotiations.
- Designing an effective recruitment and retention strategy.
Employer Corner: How to make the right choice?
Our company thrives on its core values and the service it offers to the society. For an effective functioning, any organization must require the right kind of employee for the right role. Finding the right employee is a task in itself, which requires a systematic approach.
- Define The Role
- Determine The Innate Character Required For The Role
- Arrive At The Skills And Responsibilities The Role Demands
- Research The Educational Qualification Required For The Role
- Determine The Experience Range Required For Polishing The Required Skills.
With the above points, one can arrive at the profile requirement of the prospective employee. Another important aspect which has to be decided beforehand is the salary or compensation. Based on a company’s budget and market rate, one has to arrive at a range – minimum to maximum for the average to satisfy the talented individuals being hired for the required position
How to conduct an effective interview?
An interview is the first in-person meeting of the prospective employer and prospective employee. Here, an attempt is made at understanding the prospective employee better. A good interview can be divided into 3 phases to serve the intended purpose…
- Opening Phase – it begins the moment the prospective employee steps into the interviewing room. 3 main factors to be kept in mind:
- Punctuality (keeping up with the interview time)
The level of Enthusiasm (the body language)
Professionalism (by the greeting, attire, and conduct)
- Active Questioning Phase – related to the role and the qualification stated by the individual can be asked in this phase. Some questions are not direct (which have a monosyllabic answer) and others are descriptive which help in ascertaining the employee’s worth. It is important to ask few non-routine or unusual questions to reveal the employee’s hidden character.
- Final Phase – once the employer is satisfied with the conduct of an employee, he/she can proceed on to this final phase in which the prospective employee is familiarized with the company’s policies and work culture, prior to negotiating on the salary package.
Beware of Fake Profiles
As per an international survey, in the past 3 years, about 40% of the job seekers are found to have lied in their resume in one way or the other. Hence, it is our responsibility and the clients to conduct cross checks on candidates profile, background and criminal records (especially while recruiting staff for educational and financial institutions).
Branding & Marketing Associate - UAE
I love my job! I had an awesome recruitment experience where I was guided through all the processes and landed my dream job. I am forever thankful to Plan Manpower Limited.
Site Manager - Qatar
Great working experience. Forever thankful to Plan Manpower Limited for recruiting me for this role.”
Waitress - Qatar
Wonderful working experience. So much room from learning and growth. I am eternally grateful to Plan Manpower Limited for recruiting me to this role.